We think of ourselves as an MCO…a Member Care Organization™.
Partners’ mission is Improving Lives. Strengthening Communities.® We manage a health care system funded by federal, state and local taxpayer dollars. We ensure all individuals who are eligible for our programs have access to quality providers and effective services. We improve lives and strengthen our communities by focusing on positive outcomes and the proper use of funds entrusted to us.
We envision a high-quality, accessible care system that integrates physical and behavioral health in a community of hope, support and acceptance.
Why You’ll Love Working With Us
Partners offer its employees a competitive compensation and benefits package. Employee benefits are effective on the first day of employment for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life and Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off:
- 12 paid Holidays
- Generous Vacation and Sick Time accrual
- N.C. Local Governmental Employees’ Retirement System (LGERS – pension plan)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan
- Annual Incentive bonus plan
- Flexible work schedule/Remote work options
- Wellness Program
- 30 minutes of paid wellness activity time per workday
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Partners Health Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Updated: October 16, 2023