Stakeholder Advisory Committee
Examples of LTSS are:
- Home and Community Based Services that allow NC Innovations Waiver recipients to live in the community.
- Intermediate Care Facilities for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Personal Care Services (PCS) for those who need help with eating, getting dressed, bathing, going to the bathroom and getting around.
- Home Health Services for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Hospice-coordinated services for terminally ill individuals and their families/caregivers.
- Private Duty Nursing services for medically fragile individuals.
Join Our Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Stakeholder Advisory Committee
LTSS Stakeholder Advisory Committee Meeting Information
Currently, all Partner’s Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Stakeholder Advisory Committee meetings are held virtually. Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Stakeholder Advisory Committee meetings are held quarterly on the first Thursday of the month from 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Members accessing LTSS. A member stipend is available.
- Representatives of LTSS members (e.g., authorized representatives).
- LTSS providers.
- Care managers from AMH+ practices and CMAs serving members with LTSS needs.
- Partners staff involved in LTSS and/or care management of LTSS members.
The LTSS Member Advisory Committee members will:
- Attend the scheduled quarterly meetings on a regular basis.
- Provide input and give feedback on LTSS services.
- Review and give feedback on LTSS care concerns.
- Collaborate with other advisory committees to meet the needs of members utilizing LTSS.
If you want to learn more or volunteer to serve on this committee, please contact Angela Griffin RN, Member Engagement Operations Manager/Liaison to the LTSS Advisory Committee for an application: AGriffin@partnersbhm.org
Updated: November 17, 2023