Members can receive physical health services from any health provider who accepts Medicaid in North Carolina. Care Management for physical health services is managed by Community Care of North Carolina (CCNC). Services for behavioral health, intellectual/developmental disabilities and traumatic brain injuries are managed by six Local Management Entities/Managed Care Organizations (LME/MCOs).
If you live in Burke, Cabarrus, Catawba, Cleveland, Davie, Forsyth, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Rutherford, Stanly, Surry, Union or Yadkin counties, Partners Health Management is the LME/MCO that coordinates your services for mental health, substance use disorders, I/DD or TBI. If you receive services through NC Medicaid Direct, call our Member and Recipient Services Line at 1-888-235-4673 for more information.
Transportation services are managed by your local administrative county Department of Social Services. You can find your county DSS office at ncdhhs.gov/divisions/social-services/local-dss-directory.
If you are a provider in the Partners network, or want information on joining the network, call the Provider Support Line at 1-877-398-4145.
- Mental Health Needs
- Substance Use Disorders
- Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
At Partners, we want you to live a happy and healthy life. We are committed to giving you the resources and care to make that happen.
- Create an online MemberCONNECT account. MemberCONNECT is our secure member portal that helps you manage your health benefits. With MemberCONNECT, you can contact your care manager, view claims, complete a health assessment and find other helpful information. Click here to create and login to your account.
- Find a Provider. Use our online Provider Search to find providers in your area and who provide treatment specific to your needs.
- Download Partners Pyx Health mobile app Our Pyx Health app can help you stay connected to supports. It is free and can be downloaded to both Apple and Android™ devices.
- NC Medicaid Member Handbook: Includes covered services, benefits and information to improve your health.
- Benefits Summary: Lists benefits that are available to you.
- Health and Wellness: Includes health information on a variety of topics.
- Member Resources: Includes forms, helpful links and more.
If you have any questions or need more information, call our Member and Recipient Services Line Monday-Saturday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. (TTY: 711 or 1-800-735-2962 (English) and 1-888-825-6570 Spanish). We are here for you.