The Board of Directors guides Partners Health Management’s policies and operations. The board makes sure Partners is meeting local needs by giving you access to the best providers using the most effective treatment. The board is concerned with your health and safety, the customer service you receive, your right to file grievances/complaints and appeals, and the financial stability of Partners. All members are volunteers residing in one of the counties in the Partners’ service area, which includes Burke, Cabarrus, Catawba, Cleveland, Davie, Gaston, Forsyth, Iredell, Lincoln, Rutherford, Stanly, Surry, Union, and Yadkin Counties.
Board of Directors
- Vickie Smith, Provider Council Chair
- Jeffrey Brittain, Burke County Commissioner
- Linda McCrary, Burke County
- Barry Nelson, Burke County
- Paula Yost, Cabarrus County
- Katherine “Kitty” W. Barnes, Catawba County
- Stephen Eaton, Catawba County
- Henry Morphis, Catawba County
- David O’Connor, Catawba County
- Daryl Cook, Cleveland County (Board Chair)
- James R. “Ronnie” Whetstine, Cleveland County Commissioner
- Terry Renegar, Davie County Commissioner
- Don Martin, Forsyth County Commissioner
- Bob Hovis, Gaston County Commissioner
- Casey Gilbert, FNP, Lincoln County
- Bert Connolly, Iredell County Commissioner
- Mike Hoffman, Iredell County
- Anita McCall, Lincoln County Commissioner
- Steve Garrison, Rutherford County Manager (Board Vice Chair)
- Scott Efird, Stanly County Commissioner
- Bill Goins, Surry County Commissioner
- Robin Testerman Beeson, Surry County
- David Williams, Union County Commissioner
- Kevin Austin, Yadkin County Commissioner (Board Treasurer)
- Hope Elisa Bryant, Yadkin County
Board of Directors’ Meetings
Partners’ Board of Directors holds is monthly public meetings on the third Thursday of the month at 6:00 p.m. except for the months of July and December when no meetings are scheduled.
The meetings are conducted using Zoom. In the event in person meetings are scheduled the location will be posted in advance of the meeting.
For more information about Partners’ Board of Directors or if you are interested in attending a meeting, please contact Tammy Pyles, Clerk to the Board at email@example.com or by calling 704-884-2625 by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting to leave a voicemail and include your name and phone number and you will be provided with instructions to join the meeting.
Persons wishing to comment during the Citizen Recognition portion of the meeting may do so with the following guidelines:
- Complete the Public Comment Sign-up Sheet and submit it by 5:00 p.m. the day before the meeting to Tammy Pyles, firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 704-884-2625 to leave a voicemail and include your phone number;
- You must state on the form which agenda item you wish to comment on or the topic if it is informal discussion; and
- Your comments must be no more than 350 words and included on the form.
Once these steps have been completed you will be provided with instructions about how to join the meeting.
|January 19, 2023||Minutes – Agenda|
|February 16, 2023||Minutes – Agenda|
|March 16, 2023||Minutes – Agenda|
|April 20, 2023||Minutes – Agenda|
|May 18, 2023||Minutes – Agenda|
|June 15, 2023||Minutes – Agenda|
|July – 2023||No Meeting Held|
|August 17, 2023||Minutes – Agenda|
|September 21, 2023||Minutes – Agenda|
|October 19, 2023||Minutes – Agenda|
|November 16, 2023||Minutes – Agenda|
|December – 2023||No Meeting Held|
|January 20, 2022||Minutes – Agenda|
|February 17, 2022||Minutes – Agenda|
|March 17, 2022||Minutes – Agenda|
|April 21, 2022||Minutes – Agenda|
|May 19, 2022||Minutes – Agenda|
|June 16, 2022||Minutes – Agenda|
|July – 2022||No Meeting Held|
|August 18, 2022||Minutes – Agenda|
|September 15, 2022||Minutes – Agenda|
|October 20, 2022||Minutes – Agenda|
|November 17, 2022||Minutes – Agenda|
|December – 2022||No Meeting Held|
|January 21, 2021||Minutes – Agenda|
|February 10, 2021||Minutes – Agenda|
|February 18, 2021||Minutes – Agenda|
|March 18, 2021||Minutes – Agenda|
|April 15, 2021||Minutes – Agenda
|May 20, 2021||Minutes – Agenda|
|June 17, 2021||Minutes – Agenda|
|July – 2021||No Meeting Held|
|August 19, 2021||Minutes – Agenda|
|September 16, 2021||Minutes – Agenda|
|October 21, 2021||Minutes – Agenda|
|November 18, 2021||Minutes – Agenda|
|December – 2021||No Meeting Held|
If you need to obtain minutes or agendas for meetings prior to 2020, please contact:
Tammy Pyles, Clerk to the Board, at TPyles@partnersbhm.org
FY 2023-2024 Proposed Budget
The proposed budget for Partners Health Management has been prepared in accordance with the North Carolina Local Government Budget and Fiscal Control Act and General Statute 159-11.
The Fiscal Year 2023-2024 Partners Health Management Budget will be displayed to provide sufficient opportunity for public review. An opportunity for the public to comment on the FY 2023-2024 Partners Health Management Budget Document will be made available during the monthly Area Board of Directors (“Board”) meeting on June 15, 2023, commencing at 6:00 p.m. This period of public comment will be followed by a vote by the Board on final adoption of the FY 2023-2024 Partners Health Management Budget.
Click here to download a copy of the budget document.
Partners Health Management Budget Ordinance (Fiscal Year 2022-2023)
The proposed budget for Partners Health Management has been prepared in accordance with the North Carolina Local Government Budget and Fiscal Control Act and General Statute 159-11. Review the Budget Ordinance.
Partners Health Management Budget Ordinance (Fiscal Year 2021-2022)
The budget ordinance for Partners Health Management has been prepared in accordance with the North Carolina Local Government Budget and Fiscal Control Act and General Statute 159-11. Review the Budget Ordinance.
Updated: May 23, 2023