GreatDay Banner Pyx Health Banner  
NC Medicaid Behavioral Health and Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Tailored Plan will launch July 1, 2024.
If you are in Partners Tailored Plan, you will receive a Partners Medicaid ID card starting on May 29 with PCP assignments. Please use the Choose or Change Your PCP form to change your PCP.


You can find all of our printed information in electronic form in English and Spanish below.
To request printed copies of these items, please complete the Promotional Materials Request Form.
Please feel free to print any of these items.

Please use the Promotional Materials Request Form when requesting materials.

Welcome Packet Materials

NC Medicaid Direct Handbook-English_Page_01

  NC Medicaid Direct Handbook
(English) (Español)


  Tailored Plan Member Handbook
(English) (Español)

Welcome to Partners Letter

Notice of Privacy Practices

Notice of Non-Discrimination

Change of Address Card
(English) (Español)

Pyx Health Card
(English) (Español)

Medicaid Expansion Materials

Partners’ NC Medicaid
Frequently Asked Questions

NC Medicaid
Frequently Asked Questions
(English) (Español)

NC Medicaid Day One
(English & Español)

NC Medicaid Family Planning
(English & Español)

NC Medicaid Card

NC Medicaid Presentation

More Resource Materials

About Us

NC Innovations Member & Family Handbook
(English) (Español)

Available Services Guide
(English) (Español)

Consumer & Family Advisory Committee – Brochure

Know your Rights – Appealing a Service Decision

Opioids Information
(English) (Español)

Narcan Instructional Card
(English) (Español)

Need Help – Poster
(English) (Español)

Need Help – Wallet Card
(English) (Español)

Member Engagement – Card

Member Café – Flyer & Card
(English – Flyer
(English – Card)

Pyx Health  – Flyer & Pad
(English – Flyer) (Español)
(English – Pad) (Español)

Registry of Unmet Needs – Roadmap
(English) (Español)

Early Periodic Screening Diagnosis Treatment (EPSDT) – Brochure

Healthy Opportunities Pilot (HOP) – Brochure


Partners’ Housing Coordinators make sure people have options for clean, safe, and affordable housing. Our goal is to give everyone capable of living independently in the community the opportunity to do so. Coordinators work with community groups, boards, councils, and organizations sharing our goal for housing for people with mental illness, substance use disorders, and intellectual or developmental disabilities.

If you are looking for a safe and affordable place to live, talk to your provider, email, or call the number associated with the county in which you are seeking housing:

  • Burke: 828-323-8084
  • Cabarrus: 980-925-4242
  • Catawba: 828-323-8084
  • Cleveland: 704-884-2514
  • Davie: 980-925-4327
  • Forsyth: 980-925-4327
  • Gaston: 704-884-2514


  • Iredell: 980-925-4460
  • Lincoln: 704-884-2514
  • Rutherford: 828-323-8084
  • Stanly: 980-925-4242
  • Surry: 980-925-4460
  • Union: 980-925-4242
  • Yadkin: 980-925-4460


Our Housing Department can also arrange education on a variety of topics like the NC Fair Housing Law and How to Be a Good Landlord/Tenant.


Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) is the new name for your transportation benefits under the Tailored Plan.

You and/or your guardian will need to use Modivcare, Partners’ transportation vendor, to access this service.

Tailored Plan Members: Call Member Services at 1-888-235-4673 and choose the “Transportation” option starting May 16, 2024, to schedule rides that will begin July 1, 2024.
Members should arrange for transportation no more than 30 days in advance, but no less than two business days before their appointment.

NC Medicaid Direct members will continue to access NEMT through their local Department of Social Services.

PartnersACCESS Call Center

Provider Services: 1-877-398-4145

Member and Recipient Services: 1-888-235-4673 (HOPE)

Behavioral Health Crisis Line number 24/7/365: 1-833-353-2093

Free Medical Clinics

Below is a list of free medical clinics.

Download the PDF version.





Clinic Hours

Burke Good Samaritan Clinic Morganton 500 East Parker Rd.
Morganton, NC 28655
828-212-4185 Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Closed for Lunch 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
Burke Burke County Health Department 700 E. Parker Rd.
Morganton, NC 28655
828-764-9150 Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
By appointment only.
Cabarrus Community Free Clinic Concord 528 Lake Concord Rd. NE
Concord, NC 28025
704-782-0650 Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Monthly on the second Wednesday 6 p.m.-8 p.m.
Catawba Greater Hickory Cooperative Ministry Free Clinic 31 1st Ave. SE
Hickory, NC 28602
828-327-0979 Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
By appointment only.
Cleveland Cleveland County Health Department 200 South Post Rd.
Shelby, NC 28152
980-484-5100 Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
By appointment only.
Davie Community Care Center 2135 Walkertown Rd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
336-723-7904 Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
By appointment only.
Davie Storehouse For Jesus Free Medical Ministries 464 Depot St.
Mocksville, NC 27028
336-751-1060 Chronic Care Clinic: Tuesday 8 a.m.-11 a.m.
Women’s Clinic: Once a month by appointment only.
Forsyth Grace Clinic: New Light Missionary Baptist Church 1535 E. 15th St.
Winston-Salem, NC 27105
336-671-3865 Monthly on the third Saturday 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Forsyth Winston Salem Rescue Mission 717 Oak St.
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
336-723-1848 Monday and Thursday 7 a.m.-9 a.m.
Forsyth Community Mosque Clinic 1419 Waughtown St.
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
336-650-1095 Monthly on the third Saturday.
Forsyth The Shalom Project 3185 Maplewood Ave.
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
336-721-0606 Wednesday 5 p.m.-7 p.m.
Check in begins at 4:30 p.m.
Forsyth Green Street United Methodist Church Clinic 639 South Green St.
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
336-722-8379 Wednesday 6:30 p.m.-7:15 p.m.
Forsyth Community Care Center 2135 New Walkertown Rd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
336-723-7904 Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
By appointment only.
Forsyth DEAC Clinic 2295 14th St. NE
Winston-Salem, NC 27105
336-716-3322 Monday 5:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Forsyth Forsyth County Health Department 799 North Highland Ave.
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
336-703-3100 Monday-Wednesday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday 9:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-1 p.m. (STD, Immunization, Tuberculosis)
Gaston Gaston County Public Health 609 N. Highland St.
Gastonia, NC 28052
704-833-1550 Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Iredell HealthReach Community Clinic 400 E. Statesville Ave. #300
Mooresville, NC 28115
704-663-1992 Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Lincoln Lincoln County Health Department 200 Gamble Dr.
Lincolnton, NC 28092
704-735-3001 Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
By appointment only.
Rutherford Foothills Health District (Health Dept.) 221 Callahan Koon Rd.
Spindale, NC 28160
828-287-6100 Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
By appointment only.
Stanly Community Care Clinic 303 Yadkin St. Suite C
Albemarle, NC 28001
980-323-4668 Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m., closed 12 p.m.-1 p.m.
By appointment only.
Surry Grace Clinic 948 Johnson Ridge Rd.
Elkin, NC 28621
336-835-1467 Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Union Community Health Service Free Clinic 1338-C East Sunset Dr.
Monroe, NC 28112
704-296-0909 Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Union Matthews Free Medical Clinic 196 S Trade St.
Matthews, NC 28105
704-841-8882 Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
By appointment only.
Union Union County Health Department 500 North Main St.
Monroe, NC 28112
704-283-3500 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
By appointment only; walk-ins may be available on first-come, first-served basis.
Yadkin Hands of Hope 320 W. Maple St. Suite B
Yadkinville, NC 27055
336-849-7910 Monday-Tuesday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Helpful Agencies for all Diagnoses

Other Helpful Agencies

Updated: May 14, 2024