Services such as:
- Physical Health Services
- Medication Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Crisis Services
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Services
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Services
At Partners, we want you to live happy and healthy lives. We are committed to giving you the resources and care to make that happen.
This page will help you understand your health plan. It has all the details you need to help manage your health.
We envision a high-quality, accessible care system that integrates physical
and behavioral health in a community of hope, support and acceptance.
- Create an online MemberCONNECT account. You can manage your health benefits, change your primary care provider, contact your care manager, view claims, complete a health assessment, complete a Notification of Pregnancy form, and more.
- Find a Provider online search tool. You can view the doctors and other providers available to you on our online directory. Choose or change your provider through your online account.
- Download Partners Pyx Health mobile app to stay connected. The app is free and available to use on Apple and Android™ devices.
- Member and Recipient handbooks: Include covered services, benefits and wellness programs.
- Benefits Summary: Lists benefits that are available to you.
- Health and Wellness: Includes health information on a variety of topics.
- Member and Recipient resources: Includes forms, helpful links and more.
- Preferred Drug List: Lists medications that are covered.
- Member Login: Create and log in to your secure member account, MemberCONNECT.
If you have any questions or need more information on anything, please call Member and Recipient Services Monday-Saturday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m., 1-888-235-4673, or Relay NC 711 or TTY 1-800-735-2962 (English) and 1-888-825-6570 (Spanish). We are here for you.