You may be eligible for state-funded services if:
- You do not have health insurance, or
- You have health insurance, including Medicaid, that does not cover all your needs.
Your Recipient Handbook will have more details about how to get services and what services are available.
- You may also call our Member and Recipient Services Line for questions and general information from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. That number is 1-888-235-4673; TTY Relay NC 711 or (English) 1-800-735-2962; (Spanish) 1-888-825-6570.
- Our Behavioral Health Crisis Line is available 24 hours a day, every day. You may call this number if you are experiencing a crisis that is not a medical emergency. This includes feelings of severe stress or anxiety, depression, thoughts of hurting yourself or others. This number is 1-833-353-2093.
MemberCONNECT is Partners’ secure portal for members and recipients.
To sign up for MemberCONNECT, click on the MemberCONNECT link and follow the registration instructions.
With MemberCONNECT, our Section 508 and HIPAA-compliant secure website, you can:
- Access key information about your services.
- Learn about available services.
- Access our online Provider Directory.
- Learn about training opportunities through Partners Training Resource and Collective (Partners TRAC). Partners offers training and education about many resources and tools to help you live a healthier life. We offer these in many formats including live webinars, live in-person events, videos and recorded presentations.
- Send secure messages to your care manager.
- Recipient Handbook
- Partners Tailored Plan Recipient Handbook provides information on state-funded services that you may be eligible to receive. It tells you how to get started receiving services, as well as informing you of your rights and responsibilities as a recipient. The Recipient Handbook is the outline to your plan and includes what you need to know, who to contact and other important information.
- Appeals Policies and Processes
- Complaints Policies and Processes
- Utilization Management Program Policy
- Available Services Booklet
- Partners Tailored Plan Available Services Booklet is a guide for recipients and families seeking services managed by Partners. It is an overview intended to give a general idea of services. You can get more detailed information about services from your provider or by calling the Member and Recipient Services Line at 1-888-235-4673.
- Pharmacy Provider Directory by Agency