GreatDay Banner Pyx Health Banner  
NC Medicaid Behavioral Health and Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Tailored Plan will launch July 1, 2024.
If you are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, call Partners new Behavioral Health Crisis Line: 833-353-2093.
If you are in Partners Tailored Plan, you will receive a Partners Medicaid ID card starting on May 29 with PCP assignments. Please use the Change Your PCP form to change your PCP.
How to file a Grievance/Complaint

‘We are recipients’ - Partners Tailored Plan
Home » Tailored Plan » Recipients » How to file a Grievance/Complaint

If you are unhappy with your health plan, provider or services, you may file a grievance or complaint. Grievances/complaints and appeals are different. A grievance/complaint is when you are unhappy or concerned about any matter other than an action to reduce, stop or limit your services.

You can file a grievance/complaint yourself or you may ask a family member, friend, provider or legal representative to help you. Partners can also help you if you need help filling out any forms.

You can file a grievance/complaint by phone or in writing:

  • BY PHONE: Call Member and Recipient Services at 1-888-235-4673, 7 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Saturday. After business hours, you may leave a message, and we will contact you during the next business day.
  • IN WRITING: Send your grievance/complaint at Partners Health Management, 901 S. New Hope Road, Gastonia, NC 28054.
  • ONLINE FORM: Use our feedback form located at

We will let you know in writing that we got your grievance/complaint within 5 days of receiving it. We will review your complaint and tell you, in writing, how it was resolved within 30 days of receiving your grievance/complaint.

For more information about filing a grievance or complaint, you may read our Grievance Policy at