You can call the Member and Recipient Services Line at 1-888-235-4673 to find out whether you are eligible to get State-funded services, get connected to a State-funded services provider, or obtain answers to any other questions you may have. You can also get translation services in your native language or an interpreter.
All people living in the Partners Tailored Plan coverage area are eligible to receive crisis services defined below under available services.
Funding is limited for State-funded services. This means that even if you are eligible to receive services, you may not be able to get services if there are not enough funds. If this happens, you may be put on a waiting list by the Partners Tailored Plan until additional funds are available.
If you are pregnant and using drugs or alcohol, or are a person who injects drugs, you may be able to get help while you wait for services. Please contact your care manager or call the Member and Recipient Services Line at 1-888-235-4673 to let them know about any pregnancy and/or substance use.
Partners and our network providers will review each state-funded service request to ensure eligibility requirements are met. This review will include:
- Verification that income and family size do not exceed 300% federal poverty level, except for I/DD services where there is no income limit
- Verification your Social Security number and documentation are on file
- Verification that your legal residence is within our covered area
- Verification against a national insurance database and/or state Health Information Exchange to ensure you are not showing coverage by other insurance
- If you do have private insurance, proof of non-covered service or service denial