Partners has confidential, online mental health and wellness tools to help you manage your health. We all have times when we struggle and Partners wants you to have the tools you need to get better and stay mentally strong.
We have several online tools to help you decide if you might need help or have a mental health or substance use concern. These tools help you decide how you are feeling and help you decide the next steps to take. All tools keep your personal health and private information safe. This means we ensure that your electronic protected health information (e-PHI) is secure and is not available or disclosed to unauthorized people.
HealthCheck 20/20 helps identify coexisting behavioral health conditions. It supports earlier identification and care for mental health and substance use disorders. If you think you may have a substance use disorder or could have a mental health condition, click on the following link to complete an assessment. HealthCheck 20/20 screenings are available for:
- Alcohol screening in individuals with mental health concerns
- Depressions screening in individuals with a substance use disorder
Self-Help Assessments help you see areas in your life where you might need help. These tools help you better manage your thoughts, feelings and behaviors. They can be a starting point for conversations with your health care provider. To start a screening, select a phrase from the list below that best describes how you are feeling:
- Feeling empty, hopeless
- Constantly worried, anxious
- Concerned about my teen’s mood
- Experiencing mood swings
- Worried about my drinking habits
- Troubled by traumatic event
- Concerned about my eating habits
- Difficulty controlling my use of alcohol or drugs
Pyx Health and Partners have joined to offer a phone app that focuses on daily mood and wellness check-ins. Pyx Health gives you access to resources and tips to live a healthier life. It also offers mental health screenings, positive text messaging and help, if needed, either through the app or by calling the Pyx Health Compassionate Call Center. To start:
- Use your smart phone to sign up for the Pyx Health program in the Apple or Google Play stores, or go to HiPyx.com
- Tell us a little about you.
- Start chatting your way to a healthier you!
- Need help? Call us at 1-855-499-4777.
You can also visit our Member Education Library at partnersbhm.org/member-education/#Pyx-Health or click on the following link to watch a short video on how the Pyx Health app works.
PartnersTRAC (Partners Resource and Collective) offers webinars, videos, recorded presentations and written materials to help you live a healthier life. You can search PartnersTRAC for articles and information on tobacco cessation, opioid use, diabetes prevention and management, stress management, healthy eating, the benefits of exercise and more. PartnersTRAC can help you find:
- Veterans resources in your community
- Transportation agencies near you
- Trainings and education events
- Other resources to benefit your health and wellness
Partners Calendar of Events provides a list of upcoming events and trainings that you can register to attend. Visit the calendar at partnersbhm.org/event-calendar-members. You can also sign up to get more information at partnersbhm.org/subscribe or call Member and Recipient Services Line at 1-888-235-4673 (TTY: 711 or 1-800-735-2962 for English or 1-888-825-6570 for Spanish).