Below are Behavioral and Physical Health self-assessment tools to help you to better manage your thoughts, feelings and behaviors. These tools are intended for information purposes and to provide a starting point for conversations with your health care provider.
Choose a phrase best describing how you feel to get started with your screening now.
The Centers for Disease Control has additional resources to help you achieve your best health.
- Smoking Cessation – For support in quitting, including free quit coaching, a free quit plan, free educational materials and referrals to local resources.
- Stress Management – Quality of work life questionnaire.
- Body Mass Calculator – BMI can be used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems, but it is not diagnostic of the body fatness or health of an individual.
- Healthy Eating – A healthy lifestyle involves many choices. Among them, choosing a balanced diet or healthy eating plan.
- Exercise Assessment – Regular physical activity is important for good health, and it’s especially important if you’re trying to lose weight or to maintain a healthy weight.
Updated: October 6, 2023